From:
Gary Acord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 15:15:31 UT
Well, the sad truth here is that if a table was actually deleted from the
database, it's gone.  the best chance you've got is to restore from the most
recent backup.  it's unfortunate but that's why Access gives us that last
chance warning that we're about to delete an object from the database.

Gary Acord
Acord Information Management