From:
Troy Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 07:14:16 -0800
I am writing to you to inquire about Ethnographic/Photographic/Artwork
Collections concerning the (Ktunaxa) Kootenai.  I am a Ktunaxa Researcher
and I am trying to locate objects, photographs, drawings, prints, etc.
Anything that has to do with Ktunaxa Heritage and Landscape.

Some keyword search words include: Kootenay, Kootenai, Kutenai, Kitunaha,
Ktunaxa, Tonaxa, Kootaney, Kootenae, Skalzi, Kinbasket, Kootoonai, Kutena,
Kootena, Flatbow, Askow, Sinyakwateen, and  Lakes.

Is it possible to let me know of the amount of "Ktunaxa" objects held at
your institution Please let me know as soon as possible.  I am in the midst
of creating a research proposal and I need to work out a budget.

Yours truly.
Troy Hunter
4029 Cavallin Court
Victoria BC V8N 5P9