From:
"Marietta, Melissa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:12:28 -0500
Keni:
A pretty generic description of our special events and development
internship.

JOB SUMMARY:
The development and special events intern will assist the Special Events
Manager and Director of development with special events, marketing and
administrative duties.

PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
Assist in coordination and implementation of special events including
coordination of invite list for Hall of Fame weekend, database entry,
and answering calls relating to Hall of Fame Weekend and special events.

Assist the Director of Development with marketing and tracking of donor
and prospect information and on-site Hall of Fame promotions.  The
intern will participate in interdepartmental activities in order to
develop a better understanding of the operations of a large institution.

The intern will also develop professional business etiquette- as related
to telephone inquiries, letters and email correspondence.

Melissa Marietta
Manager, Education Leadership
National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum