From:
archives <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:40:14 -0500
Hello:  We have used Past Perfect for the last 5 years and love it.  We use every part
of it, and have recently uploaded our catalogs to Past-Perfect-Online.  It is very easy
to use (do try to read the manual first), you just have to make sure that your
cataloging is consistent (especially if you have different people cataloging your
records) so you don't spend time cleaning it up.  If you want to see how our records
show up and can be searched go to www.clarkehistory.org. We are excited about the new
fund-raising project section in PP, as this allows us to have info on all our projects
in one place.  I recommend it highly.  Mary Thomason-Morris-Clarke County (VA)
Historical Assoc. archivist.