From:
Deb Arenz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:43:13 -0500
That's a good point.  Obviously miniatures that are not toys shouldn't be
classified as such and in those instances you may need to indicate that it
is a miniature in another field.  Or let the measurements speak for
themselves.

But, if it is a miniature AND a toy, I would still stick with the system.

Deb

Deborah B. Arenz
Senior Museum Curator
Nebraska State Historical Society