From:
Mark Erik Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 09:14:06 -0500
I can imagine how this happened; the excitment of having a popular show
interested in your museum must be distracting. It would be easy to focus
only on the attention and what it may generate (as in more funding
maybe?) than on the rulebook. It's not Bob's fault - hey, he's a hands on
type fella. Someone at the museum should have sat him down for a little
educational session, and made his visit more conditional.