From:
Peter Trowles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:21:06 +0100
Dear Listers

Further to earlier responses.

It just so happens that a number of European institutions are getting
together next week in France to discuss various aspects of managing Plaster
Cast collections within both educational and museum environments.

Organised by the Museum of Casts at the Universite Lumiere in Lyon,
representatives from Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, France and UK (including
the V&A in London and my own institution in Scotland) hope to attend.

Although the meeting is aimed soley at European-based collections, further
enquiries should be addressed to [log in to unmask]   Contact
names: Mrs Odette Balandraud and Mrs Amandine Pezzali.

Hope this is of interest?

Peter Trowles
Taffner Curator, Mackintosh Collection
Glasgow School of Art