From:
Andrew Cougill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2011 16:04:29 -0400
At my previous position we used "bird spikes" from bird-b-gone
(birdbgone.com) to protect our static display aircraft. They were
primarily attached to vertical stabs and other tempting surfaces with
decent success. They have several different lines that might be of
interest to you. If you are covering radar arrays and the like, you
have your work cut out for you!

All the best,
Andy Cougill