From:
Ceres Bainbridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 18:02:22 EST
To Andy:

Just a quick note to say that I live in LA now, and I make more than the
posted job. I was stunned at it's suggested salary. I would beg to differ that
a professional, non-entry level person could live in LA, operate an auto less
than ten years old, pay OUTRAGEOUS insurance for that vehicle, pay rent for a
one-bedroom apartment, eat, and maybe go out once in a while on a salary in
the low 20s. First-year teachers make more than that. Hopefully, as has been
suggested, it was a typo.

Ceres Bainbridge
transplant