From:
Museum Informatics Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 1994 21:55:58 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>,
Jane Glaser  <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>I realize the message from CAL was an important one, but the format
>of sending the message was garbling! Half of it was missing. Please
>repeat.  Thanks so much.

The following is a re-posting of J. Druzik's article, with the line
lengths (some were over 600 chars long) shortened to less than 80 characters
so that long lines don't get truncated by some of the mail readers. The
original typos (Druzik's ? or SI's?) were not tampered with. Peter Rauch