From:
Kabwe Tuskers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:48:04 +0000
Well, some people do need a leader, and others don't. I will  browse the
Museum-L archives later today, and come up with some statistics. It may not
bother you, but it does bother me a lot that Gayle Montgomery feels invited
to comment on this list on subjects ranging from alcoholism to disabillity.
All of us know people who seem to have an expert opinion on EVERYTHING. I
did not subscribe this list to be confronted with another 'wisewoman'.
Everybody may have his or her say, but on this list I really want to read
about museum related matters and I do not need to read a course on how to
write a resume.

K.T.