From:
Lynn Norris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 1994 08:20:55 -0400
Terry-Where can we get a copy of the paper on visitor learning and
curiosity?  I would love one.  Also, I'm delighted that you will be in
Raleigh for the Visitor's Studies Conference as we are busy planning for
your arrival.  If there are any others on the internet that are coming, I
would be delighted to hear from you and maybe we could arrange a small
net get-together.

Lynn Norris
Children's Museum About the World
615 Willard Place