From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:16:33 -0800
Ok, I admit it.  Now I'm cheating.  I'm on the Ebay
site looking at their toys.

Model Cars
Godzilla
Power Rangers
Transformers
Voltron
Beanie Babies
Superman Dolls and Costumes
Batman Paraphenalia
Cookie Monster
Kermit the Frog Doll
Speak and Spell
See and Say
Ant Farms
Puppets/Marionettes
Rocking Horses
Hobby Horses (you know the type, like a broom with a
head)
Pedal cars, fire trucks, tractors
Automated Toy Banks
Gumball Machines (no self-respecting kid went without
one of these!)
Wind-up toys (like dumb monkeys with cymbals and pigs
that waddle off of the table)
Garfield
Ray guns for attacking out of space monsters (complete
with obnoxious bother your brother-in-law noises)
Drum sets, pianos, xylophones, tamborines (all to
better annoy your brother-in-law)
Kaleidoscopes
Light Brights
Spinning tops
Super Soakers (the machine gun of squirt guns)
Tea Sets, Pretend Appliances
Doll Houses (large and small)
Sand buckets and shovels for park or beach
Wooden blocks
Rock em Sock em Robots
Plastic bowling sets
Baby Buggies, Baby Strollers
Jack in the Box (Hopefully with Drop Dead Fred Inside)
Pop-up Story Books
Tonka Trucks
Dump Trucks
Japanese Dolls
Suzy Homemaker Toys
Slide whistles
Sleds, toboggans
Hula Hoops
Limbo Games
Carousels (small)
Simon Says
Chutes and Ladders
Zorro Costumes and Swords
Harmonicas
Gumby and Pokey
Dress Up Clothes (i.e., plastic slippers and wraps)
Bingo Games
Army Men
Dinosaurs
Woodburning Sets