From:
Bethany Schirmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:00:10 -0600
Many people from the Science Place's school programs department will be
there for the conference.  Our museum has allowed us a lot of flexibility in
our schedules so each of us (6 employees) can at least attend part of the
conference.
See many of you there,

Bethany Schirmer
The Science Place, Dallas, TX