From:
Patricia Ann Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 1996 11:06:44 -0500
I am currently interning at the Montgomery County Historical Society in
Rockville, MD, where thery have an entire Civil War eras doctors office and
many of the original contents on display.  I don't know if that is of
help but if it is you may contact Karen Yaffe Lottes at 301-340-6534.

Patsy
GWU-MEP