From:
"Scafidi, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 10:55:40 -0500
I hate to be the one to break it to all the fresh-faced youth (YOUTHIST!) out
there, but when you make egregious remarks about low salaries for part time
work in strange places (the Maryland posting wasn't the first), watch your
backs. "Don't look back. Something might be gaining on you." (attributed to
Satchel Page)

You might notice us greedy grandpas and grannies out here who'll be retiring
sooner than we think and for whom a part time position in a new place with
the opportunity to pass on the Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities we've
cultivated over the past 40 or so years would be a dream.

Good luck.

John Scafidi
Collections Manager
Florida State Parks