Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 10:22:20 -0700
Just another idea on this topic.

Does the museum have a clearly posted sign requiring parents/adults to keep children with them; something along the line of - for the safety of all and to better enjoy the museum/activities...please keep your children with you at all times. Does staff clearly verbally communicate this to visitors?

It's not a perfect world, however, a community of watchful adult eyes is always strong protection for children.

Cathy Campbell
University of Washington, Seattle