From:
Shelly Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:43:07 -0600
In the Collections Department for the Museum of Mobile, we are usually
approached by the student.  We leave it up to the student and their
advisor(s) if it's for credit or not.  We also do not assign a grade, but
have written evaluations of the student's work.  We work with the student
create a project which meets their requirements.  Eventually we plan on
developing a more formalized internship program, but we only get one or two
students per school year, so it's easier for us to work on an individual
basis right now.

Hope that helps.

Shelly Berger