From:
Linda Pearcey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 13:48:32 -0400
Dear Sir/Madam,

By way of introduction, I am the Senior Consulting Officer for Cultural Innovations, the Advisory Services of the Royal Ontario Museum (ROM). As the consultancy services of the ROM, Cultural Innovations offers experience in cultural, heritage and tourism sector planning, development and operations. In our eight decades of operations, we have an established tradition of successfully overseeing projects from the initial planning stages through to fruition. Our long experience of developing and managing one of the most popular cultural attractions in Canada ensures that any project to which we contribute benefits from our in-depth expertise and the valuable contributions of a wide range of highly skilled consultants and professionals.

To date, the ROM has been part of many international consortiums and has worked in over 18 different nations worldwide. Within the past year, we have been involved in numerous cultural and heritage projects located in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Canada, Switzerland, Germany, Cuba, and Hong Kong, just to name a few. We have successfully completed several feasibility studies for both new and existing museums and other cultural organizations.The Cultural Innovations advantage is that we offer operational experience - 80 years worth of experience and we know and understand feasibility components such as capital costs, endowments and opening operation costs from first-hand experience.

If you would like more information about the services we offer, please do not hesitate to contact me directly either by phone 416-586-8031, fax 416-586-8003 or via e-mail at [log in to unmask] I look forward to future discussions about this new and exciting project!

With Best Wishes,
Linda Pearcey

>>> "T.S. Allen & Jane Ingram Allen" <[log in to unmask]> 04/10/99 07:41AM >>>
A person from an intended start up museum has been in contact with me.
I am recommending that they do a feasibility study prior to hiring
professional staff.  The new museum will require capital for a building,
endowment and first years of operation. Recommendations on firms and
their fees would be appreciated.
Thank you.

--

Jane Ingram Allen's web page