From:
Christina Myatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:49:13 -0500
Henry and all,

Thank you for all the responses.  We are first looking at suppliers and
would use making it ourselves as a secondary option.

Henry, I do agree with you on not using saltines.  While I can see
instances where you could use it in explaining what hard tack was, we
choose to use authentic as our museum teacher is out in full Civil War
dress and carries authentic artifacts to share with the children.  In
this case, the authenticity is a paramount goal of the program.

Christina
Christina M. Myatt
Theatrical Programming Coordinator
Putnam Museum