From:
Jennifer Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 10:13:50 -0500
Olivia,

I was reading through all my mail for the death and dying exhibit and I
just thought the descriptions of Nixon's funeral were quite interesting.
Boone has no great claim to fame other than to be named after Daniel Boone.
Strangely enough, only one restaurant/hotel/tourist destination is named
after the man. We're going into discussions tomorrow, assuming the weather
allows us to meet, to start the proceedings. I am leaving Hospice on March
18 due to budget cuts and seeking employment elsewhere (outside of NC) so I
won't be with them to help them understand the museum side. I hope the
folks at the museum will walk them through the problem, pitfalls and
rewards of putting together an exhibit.

We are snowed in again this morning - it is quite lovely. Cheers!!
Jennifer L. Williams

   "I'd like to take the great Dimaggio fishing..."
               -Ernest Hemingway, Old Man and the Sea

   "Here's to you, Joe Dimaggio..what's that you say,    Mrs. Robinson,
Joltin' Joe has left and gone    away...."
              -Simon and Garfunkel lyrics