From:
Manda Vranic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 10:05:48 EST
     Does the "water" effect have to be achieved by lighting? When we did
     an exhibit on the history of the water supply system in Toronto, we
     had the walls painted dark blue, with a water-on-sunlight effect done
     over the base coat in a lighter blue using a paint spray gun. It
     really looked good.

     Manda

     Manda Vranic
     Exhibit and Outreach Technician