From:
Joshua Heuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 17:38:01 -0500
Seems a little odd to me that instead of following your own request for less
messages, you just post another message...Why not ignore those messages you
don't want to receive.

And, incidentaly, why would you think a request for a correspondance is a
joke.  Just because some people don't speak/write English well is no reason
to call it a joke...You know there's a whole wide world out there of
non-anglophones!  From your last name, I would assume your family originates
from a non-English speaking country?

Why not be more understanding?

--
Joshua Heuman