From:
"Diane M. Zorich" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 1996 13:52:23 -0800
>Is anyone aware of compensation surveys for college or university art
>galleries?
>
>Any leads on this subject would be appreciated.

>Joseph S. Mella
>Vanderbilt University Fine Arts Gallery
>P.O. Box 1801 Station B
>Nashville, TN 37235
>Phone: 615/343-1704
>FAX:615/343-1382
>e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Joseph,

The Association of Art Museum Directors has published a 1995 salary survey
for art museums.  I don't know if they break out categories by type of
institution, but you might wish to call them to find out.  Their phone # is
212-249-4423.

Also, I recall that the New England Museum Association (NEMA) did a
compensation survey for art museums in the New England area.  I don't know
their contact information, but AAM would have it because NEMA is an AAM
regional association.

Good luck.

Diane M. Zorich
Information Management Services