From:
Prntrsmark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 03:45:38 GMT
If you are concerned that reproductions of your collections are not represented
at a quality level commensurate with the nature of your collection then call
us, lets talk and see for yourselves that the eyes have it.

Catalogues, posters, postcards and note cards of exceptional quality.

Our images are all produced on archival acid free stock, our finishes are
intended to match the intentions of the original while our eye for colour match
is unrivaled.

The eyes have it . . .
 Visit often

http://www.printersmark.com/Pages/MusTitlPg.html