From:
"R. Johnson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:15:37 -0400
I'm thinking about developing the Hannibal Lecter(tm) Behavioral Control
System for Visitors (with Biohazard-Grade Exhalation Filtration and
Recycling Unit) so that museum visitors take nothing but retinal
impressions and leave nothing but mileage on the track-guided,
electrically-powered hand trucks to which they'll be strapped.
(Although, with optional Visitor Ionization Unit, you can use visitors to
trap ambient dust during their ride, thereby leaving the museum cleaner
than it was when they arrived.)

But I need some funding to get started.  I guarantee 100% of the profits
to every investor.

R. Johnson