From:
Janice Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:32:04 -0600
The Small Museum Administrators Committee of AAM (SMAC-AAM) is sponsoring a
Small is Beautiful luncheon at the AAM Annual Meeting on Small Museum Day
(Monday, May 2).  We are looking for individuals from small museums to make
5-10 minutes presentations at the luncheon on a "wow" project (or regular
activity) that they carried out, illustrating the incrediable resources
and resourcefulness of small museums.   If you are interested or know of
anyone who might be
interested in presenting, please put them in touch with me.   We will have a
number of free luncheon tickets (courtesy of the California Exhibition
Resource Alliance) for presenters.

janice

Janice Klein
Chairm SMAC-AAM
Director, Mitchell Museum of the American Indian
www.mitchellmuseum.org