From:
James Schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 20:30:43 -0400
I really missed something. I took nothing personally. I was personally
attacked. I was called a member of the KKK; I was compared to Joe McCarthy
etc. All I said then and will continue to say it was his opinion, the thread
at the time if I recall was in reference to "what encompasses a museum". My
response then and has been when this topic comes up everything. Good or Bad.
At no time did I challenge nor disrespect this man. However in a weekend I
have received emails (51) from him on his yahoo address and others. Since
some of these were on a state of Georgia email address I wonder if the
school he works at approves this type of harassment and literature. Many
scholars have lost jobs because of this. I have to right to ask this since
when he chose the state path this is public documentation. Unless I missed
something in what I said I never referred to anything as hate it may have
been construed as it but that wasn’t my intent. My intent was everything and
anything is and can be museum related.