Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 1994 16:08:46 EST
This is a question that is not strictly related to either the Red Dwarf or
Museum-L lists but I thought there might be people on either list who could
answer this:

Are there any discussion lists for British television shows in general?

(I know that a lot of American museum professionals are public television
groupies.)

Thanks in advance.  Please send replies directly to me unless you think the
information will be of interest to everyone else.

Carolyn Brady

  [log in to unmask]   | "But I don't want to go among mad
 MA Program in Public History |    people," Alice remarked.
   Indiana University at      | "Oh, you can't help that.
     Indianapolis             |    We're all mad here."