From:
Marge Kuhlmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 1994 10:48:10 -0400
Our museum has a membership program in which members are sent
an appeal for renewal of their membership on the anniversary date of their
joining the museum. We are thinking about changing to a system where
renewal notices are sent to all members at one time, once a year, on a date
specified by the museum. The date selected is arbitrary and will have
nothing to do with the date the member joined the membership. We think
we might save staff time and money with this system because we won't
have to spend so much money on paperwork and time spent processing
renewals. Does anyone have any information about membership programs
where renewals are sent to all members at one time, once a year, instead
of monthly? I would be interested in hearing responses both for and against
the idea from those who have had experience with it.

Please respond to: [log in to unmask]