From:
Fixkaren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 1997 01:12:10 GMT
I am an architectural conservator working on some research into coatings
products to be used to replicate the glaze on terra cotta.  There seem to be a
number of products available in the building industry, but we're wondering
about what might be available in other industries.  The most important aspect
of the product is that it must be UV-stable.  I realize this is not a property
most of the subscribers to this list are concerned with, but I wonder if
anybody has a product to suggest?  Thanks.