From:
Kathy Corcoran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 1994 09:27:28 -0500
I am sending this request on behalf of a colleague here at the Museum who
does not have access to Museum-l herself. Please reply directly to me and
I will pass along your reply to her.

This curator is looking for a computer-aided design program.  She is
looking to model an art gallery space in 2 and 3 dimensions, and needs a
program that will allow for:
* ample square footage
* vaulted celings or varying ceiling heights, with no limits on heights
* free-standing walls
* symbols library to include framed items that could be infinitely resized
* easy switching from 2 to 3D
* walk-through 3-D feature
* reasonably priced

Hardware: 386 IBM clone, Windows, 20 megaherz, 6 meg REM, no math
coprocessor.

Does anyone know of a program like this? Thanks in advance for your help.

* Kathy Corcoran                 Art Reference Library *
* [log in to unmask]           Joslyn Art Museum     *
* (402)342-3200 ext.239 (V)      Omaha NE              *