From:
Holly Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 18:57:52 -0600
Mia,

I did the website for the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History from
October 95 through August 96.  Although we did not have our store or our
collections online, all other bases were covered
(times/prices/memberships/shows/exhibits/classes/calendar info).  We
made the decision not to do the store at that time due to a changeover
they were going through. I had wanted to put at least some of the store
online, but they weren't quite ready for that. Although the collections
were not online, people could write to the main web address and ask any
curator anything they liked. I would pass the question on, get the
answer from the appropriate curator, and pass the message back. At the
time I left the Museum, we also had another project going with one of
our traveling exhibits where children could write and draw pictures
relating to their exhibit visit.  After that, I was going to take the
pictures/text and develop them into a web page.  The children would be
able to see their work, in addition to other children's work, on that
page.  If you'd like to see the pages (they haven't updated them since I
left unfortunately), they're located at:
http://www.startext.net/homes/fwmsh

Good luck with your pages!

Later,
Holly Henry