From:
Anna Fan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 1996 11:26:07 GMT
Visit the highly improved web site of i2MP multimedia studio.
http://www.xs4all.nl/~i2mp/main (GB)
http://www.xs4all.nl/~i2mp/hoofdmenu (NL)

We are a Dutch privately held full service company specialized in the design
and
development of multimedia for museums, cultural institutions and business
companies.
All our employees have a professional museological and/or artistic background.

i2MP cooperates with BERNARDS Creative Communication
(http://www.xs4all.nl/~bcc).

i2MP multimedia studio
To. Mr. Cees Huisman
Anthony Fokkerweg 51