Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 1994 16:35:52 EST
I don't know whether there is anyone on MUSEUM-L from Ann Arbor, Michigan
(maybe some U of M people) but I thought I would throw out this request:

Are there any museums, libraries or archives in Ann Arbor that would have
materials on the Japanese-American community there (especially families that
moved there from the internment camps after World War II)?

While I'm at it I'll toss in another question:
  Where are the repositories for the city's Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps?
(I'm assuming the town was big enough to have been mapped.)

Thanks for any assistance!
Carolyn Brady

  [log in to unmask]   | "And what is the use of a book,"
 MA Program in Public History |    thought Alice,
   Indiana University at      | "without pictures or conversations?"
     Indianapolis             |