From:
Stephanie Folse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 23:42:31 -0500
Hello--

I'm a graduate student in library and information science, with a
concentration in digital imaging, but with a background in museums and I
hope to get back into them.

Introduction aside, as a school project I am currently designing an
evaluation tool for an interactive Flash application that will be put on
computers in an exhibit at a local art museum.  I'm trying to figure out
questions to ask and methods of evaluation (interviews, observation,
surveys, and so on) that will elicit informaiton on how well this
application does what is designed to do.

Has anyone here done anything similar, either with multimedia
applications, or with non-computerized educational programs?  What sort of
things did you ask, and how effective were the evaluations in designing
further programs?

And would it be possible for me to obtain samples of questionnaires,
surveys, or metrics that you used in evaluating said programs?

Thanks
--Stephanie