From:
Susan Mathisen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 22:31:10 -0400
I think the hotel Anne Farrell mentioned is the Washington Square Hotel.
 I've heard good things about it, and have actually had a few of my clients
stay there with no complaints.  There is also the Gramercy Park Hotel, which
is more quaint and charming -- think B&B in Europe.

I've also heard good things about Leo House, but it is very no frills.

If you are here for a weekend, you may want to investigate some of the major
chains -- many of them have weekend packages that include breakfast for
reasonable rates.  Check out the ads in the travel section of Sunday's NY
Times.

Good luck, now should we recommend restaurants?

Susan Mathisen