From:
Ed Bridges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 1994 11:38:59 EDT
Whoops.

I managed to delete the recent exchange about the local history museum's
library cataloging problem.  Could someone please pass them onto me
(privately), and post a message to the list saying they've done so (to
avoid packing my mailbox with multiple replies).  The sooner the better
with this since my email account will be closed after friday.

Much appreciated!!

Cheers,
Ed Bridges
[log in to unmask] (until May 13)