From:
Kate Holliday <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 1996 15:36:16 GMT
The University of Texas at Austin has a very strong program that offers a
variety of great courses in criticism/theory/contemporary art -- dissertations
written on contemporary artists are quite common there, and a concentration in
the area would not be at all difficult to arrange.
Kate Holliday
Historic New Orleans Collection

In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
says...