Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 12:39:43 -0800
Elizabeth A. Moore wrote:

> Take a look as PastPerfect.  It can readily track loans as well as
> accessions, gifts, etc.   They have a web site which I cannot locate right
> now but a search should turn it up fairly readily.
>
> Dr. Elizabeth A. Moore, Collections Curator
> Virginia Museum of Natural History
> 1001 Douglas Avenue
> Martinsville, VA  24112
>
> ----------
> > From: Karin Scott <[log in to unmask]>
> > To: [log in to unmask]
> > Subject: Help?
> > Date: Wednesday, November 18, 1998 9:45 AM
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > Does anyone know of a commerical software package/programme that
> > assists in the management and tracking of museum loans?
> >
> > We would hate to spend months writing our own database routine!
> >
> > Thank You

> > Miss Karin Scott
> > Collections Manager: Archaeozoology
> > Transvaal Museum
> > P.O. Box 413
> > South Africa
> > 0001
> >
> > Tel: 27 12 322 7632
> > Fax: 27 12 322 7939
> > E-mail: [log in to unmask]
> > Web: http://www-tm.up.ac.za

> > FOR INFORMATION ON THE UPCOMING SYMPOSIUM ON THE CURATION AND
> > MAINTENANCE OF NATURAL HISTORY COLLECTIONS VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT
> >                 http://www-tm.up.ac.za
> > HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL HERE IN AUGUST 1999
I'm researching PastPerfect myself and just happen to have the page
open.  I found it first on the AASLH home page.  PastPerfect is
http://www.museumsoftware.com/
Good luck.  I would like to hear from others who have used it.  I'm
thinking it will suit our needs.  Does anyone use it and like it, or not
like it?

Jerrie Clarke
Valdez Museum
Alaska