From:
"VanBuren, Stephen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 08:50:37 -0600
Indigo - try http://www.venganza.org/index.htm, but not too hard.
Congrats on the lamp - dragonflies are the peace masters that travel
between parallel universes to maintain the portals of hope (I just made
that up, but it should take care of the monster thing, hopefully).