From:
Erica Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 11:49:28 -0500
Dear List,

I work at a gallery in New York City, and we have recently been dropped by
our catering and staffing service that we have been working with for several
years; while they have grown to catering/staffing for much larger events and
clients, our gallery's openings no longer meet their minimum spending on
food.

I am writing to inquire whether anyone knows a reliable catering and
staffing service in Manhattan that they have worked with before, and would
recommend. We are looking specifically for companies whose minimum
requirements we would meet: 100-150 people per event, spending $200-600 on
food per event, staffing for 2-3 hour shifts, staffing for coat check, bar,
and drink attendants.

Even if you don't have all of this information, it would be most helpful if
you could pass names along. We have an opening in May that we need to start
planning as soon as possible.

Please feel free to respond directly to my email address.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice,

Erica Fisher

Premium!