From:
Tamara Real <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 17:31:51 -0500
About a month ago, someone posted a note about a heritage tourism listserve.
 I believe I've subscribed to the list correctly,  but I've seen no notices
coming from it.

Inasmuch as I'm managing a major cultural tourism inititiative for the
Michigan Museums Assn. (including a statewide conference, 4 regional
meetings, and creating a how-to manual on cultural tourism), I'd really like
to find out more about this listserve.  If anyone can let me know if they've
ever seen any action from this group, I'd be appreciative.

On another note, if any of you have attended any statewide conferences on
cultural or heritage tourism -- or even any of AAM's regional Foums last year
-- and have any thoughts about what worked and what didn't,  I'd love to hear
your comments.

You can respond to me off Museum-L at [log in to unmask]  Thanks!

Tamara

Tamara Real
Get Real! Communications
1534 Pine Valley Blvd., #12