From:
Mandy Langfald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:22:42 -0600
We have the same problem with our white B-72.

I am actually considering going back to a clear base and white India
Ink (I know, old school) once we have used this supply up.

Hi, folks,

I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem - the only white
labeling
medium that seems to be available right now is the acryloid B-72
available
from, I believe, University Products. My collections volunteers and I
have a
devil of a time getting the lid off. This sounds silly, but getting the
jar
open to label items involves a lot of hot water, use of a jar opener,
and
attempts by several individuals before we can break into the thing.
We've
tried leaving the lid on looser, but then the whole jar just dries up.
We've
also tried painstakingly cleaning the rim of the jar before closing it
again, but that doesn't seem to do the trick either. We don't have the
same
problem with the clear, strangely.

Any ideas? Is it us? Should we be doing more bicep curls? Is there
another
product that is easier to get to that we should know about?

Thanks in advance!

Erica

Erica S. Maniez

Museum Director, Issaquah Historical Society

425/392-3500

www.issaquahhistory.org

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
read "help" (without the quotes).