From:
Tracy Sibson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 13:57:43 +1300
Hi
I have had an enquiry from a member of the public wanting more information
about a Dutch artist - Rudolf Klein. She says he is well known over there,
but I have found nothing on the internet and have also searched through
artist dictionaries and ULAN (using many different spellings), to no avail.
The oil painting she has dates from the 1970s.
Has anyone out there heard of this artist? I'd appreciate any biographical
information, as well as details re current prices, dealers that may sell his
work, etc.
Thanks!
Tracy Sibson
Waikato Museum of Art and History