From:
Curtis Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 14:21:12 -0600
We often have events that involve food and drink, but we keep the vittles
and libations out of the exhibit hall proper.  Our policy is to keep as much
distance between the artifacts and the food as possible.  I realize that not
all institutions have separate kitchens, meeting areas, and exhibit spaces,
but if you're going to host events with food and drink, that's what you need
to do.

Curtis Morris
Shiloh Museum of Ozark History
118 W. Johnson Ave.