From:
"J. Golden" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 12:34:04 -0600
It's that cleaning lady again.  I thank all of you who have responded
to my question on cleaning oil-paintings.  I think I should specify
my request,though.  I am a student at the University of Iowa and am not
actually cleaning an oil-painting, but just am curious ( and it is for
classwork) about preferred ways of going about it.  Again, you can
address the entire list or just send your information to my e-mail
address.  Thanks again.

Valerie Vandell