From:
EVELYN DAVIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 13:41:03 -0700
There used to be brown bandages for people of color, but I haven't seen them on the market for a couple of decades. Not sure of the brand name,  but I don't think it was Band-Aid brand. You may want to check with Johnson & Johnson.

>>> "Leith, Adrienne" <[log in to unmask]> 09/20/99 09:58PM >>>
Dear U.S. colleagues
I am searching for BAND-AIDS - in a variety of skin colours.  Here in
Australia you can only buy one skin colour or novelty band-aids.  I've
searched the internet but haven't been able to unearth a company or
companies that sell a range of skin coloured band-aids.   I know they are
sold in the U.S., but have no leads.... They are for an exhibition at
Melbourne Museum, and I'd love a contact name or names if anyone can help.
Many thanks in advance.
Regards
Adrienne Leith
Curator, Mapping the Mind and Body