From:
Celia Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 06:46:41 -0600
Carla,
We've required 1/2 day service each month; however, this can be waived for
individual or family illness.  We've never discussed a minimum for meeting
attendance - several of our docents are working FT and can't meet during the
week.
A few docents have missed this 1/2 day touring minimum, and I believe that
some of it is due to the fact that they don't really want to give tours;
we're trying to find alternative projects for them - as greeters, etc.
Celia Walker, Cheekwood Museum, Nashville