From:
Stacey Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 1996 14:01:42 GMT
I am interested in researching the contributions of women in
the development of museums.  Alexander's _Museums in Motion_ is
a solid overview of the history of museums but he doesn't mention women's
contributions.

I have done some preliminary investigation at my university but
have not turned up any works specifically devoted to this
topic.

Could you all recommend other sources of information?

Thank you.
Stacey Howe
--
Stacey Howe                                     [log in to unmask]
Instructional Technology                     University of Virginia